Polish - White Crested Blacks - $22.00 incl. Shipping

Atlchick

Songster
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
Grayson, GA
This auction is for 1 dozen - plus extras - hatching eggs from Patti LaBelle and Rod Stewart, and Patti's look-a-like sister, Miss Thang. Shipping is included in the $22.00.
33447_polish_hens2.jpg
. We just hatched 10 out of 12 eggs from this pen.

33447_polish_rod_face.jpg

We have had excellent results hatching from this bunch. FYI, you could possibly be surprised with a solid white Polish, as we have been, once. These are very sweet and gentle birds, and have so much personality!

We accept Paypal at [email protected], as well as Visa/Mastercard, if you prefer. I package with the burrito-bubble-wrap method, and ship via USPS Priority with Confirmation, so that you can track your shipment.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

I hatched some of these eggs out earlier this spring and those are the cutest, sweetest chicks! Really pretty too! One roo ended up being blue, the rest were white crested black.

Yayyyy! I'm glad this was still here :)

Is it okay to ship them this coming Monday? Can I pay you through Paypal?

Thanks SO much!

Kelly

Oops! I see you take Paypal! Off to send payment :)

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm excited for you....I love my Polish. You can't been them for personality...you are going to LOVE them, too! I'll put them in the mail to you Monday, so they won't sit it a hot Post Office between Atl and Tampa. I'll be back with shipping information.

Thanks again!
Rita

Back
Top Bottom