Polish

Wanted to ask if there is anything I can do to help my polish hen to be able to see. Her top hat covers her eyes. She seems to get lost from the rest of the crew and then yells for someone to come get her.

Or is this just a polish thing. We have two and they are definitely different then the rest of their flock mates.
try trimming her crest.

Do I just use people scissors for hair? Does it hurt when cutting them? She is sooooo friendly I do want to change that in any way.

Can I please jump in here and ask for an opinion as to whether this 10 week old Polish is a pullet or cockerel?
[/URL]
Looks like a pullet to me

You can just use scissors. Also, if you are nervous about trimming, try buying small thin hairties and making pigtails. That's what I give my little polish roo Hats. (I also cut him mullets. Lol. To try to make him look more manly. He is the most feminine roo ever.)

YAY! FINALLY SOMETHING IS GOING IN MY FAVOR! IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom