political predation (graphic)

Quote:
well I voted today.. here in florida... no chads ... it was fill in the bubble.. although some of the greater parts of society will get that one messed up im sure...

But I have only gotten I think 2 one for me and one for my husband they were the forms to fill out for absentee ballet.. I guess I am one of the lucky or unlucky for the bedding or fire starting material.. I will just have to use my bills
tongue.png

Today we received EIGHT large political cards in the mail. Yesterday FOUR, the day before FIVE.

I'm being responsible and throwing them right into the recycle bin.

It is encouraging to know all the chinks in the walls will be stuffed and plentiful firestarter will be available before winter really sets in!

Wasn't going to post again but I can't leave the history alone.

mjdtexan wrote: We have the elephant, and the donkey. ¿Would yall change parties ifin the independents used the rooster? Just asking

Sad to say, probably not a good idea. Some ne'er-do-wells co-opted our crowing friends some time ago and, owing to the association, roo's would probably be considered a toxic symbolic asset for any emergent third party.
secrooLOC.jpg

One of my favorites (1856 campaign)
SOS, but it is more amusing and honest in its way (and just wanted to give a tip-o-the hat to Chickenannie `animal analogy' absolutely!)
Bucchanan.jpg

Now, both of those images are courtesy of the Library Of Congress (and I'll gladly pay more taxes to put everything online!). http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/index.html

If you are a student, or you just want to browse (fast connection is good) go to the American Memory Collection and search: Chicken/Rooster (or whatever). You might find a shot of an ancestor's coop there (just avoid the photo of the guys shooting chickens along the main street of Creede, Colorado, before the turn of the last century
roll.png
).

Ed: P.S. Buchanan won​

Last edited:
I didn't collect my mail for a few days, and when I did I had stacks upon stacks of political jargon....sure, they all want to save the economy, RIGHT. Save a tree, quit sending me JUNK MAIL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom