Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i sleep in a chair

• i sleep in a car

• i don't sleep

• Total voters
I have been SO BUSY that I don't really have any rooms all cleaned up, so I like knowing that at least I have control over my made bed. Yes, I know I'll get mail over being a control-freak over this, but I don't mind.
tongue2.gif

I didn't see the option that says does someone else make your bed.

My 8 yr. old dd makes the beds. I never even asked her too. She just does it. But then she's real proud of herself and wants me to come see. Isn't that cute?

so i said no, it's messy cuz if I didn't make it it's messy but most of the time my little girl makes the beds around here. she's a keeper.
big_smile.png

The only time i ever make the bed is when i change the sheets....the bf and I have seperate blankets and we dont have a top sheet...so making it really consists of straightening out two blankets. I will say that in the winter we also sleep with a down comforter with a super heavy duvet cover (because we dont trun the therostat above 58...and we live in a old house with poor insulation...it gets warm enough by the fire) and you have to straighten that out before you get into bed otherwise it is all messed up and uneven

I always hit the ground running when I wake up. I'm too excited to go out and see the chickens and give them love to worry about something so silly as a made bed or getting dressed!!

Hen_House_Rocks! :

I always hit the ground running when I wake up. I'm too excited to go out and see the chickens and give them love to worry about something so silly as a made bed or getting dressed!!

ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom