*poll* Make a new breed, or breed a endangered one?

Would you make a new breed, or save a endangered one?

• Total voters
Faverolles are the cutest ever. They are extremely docile, (my cockerels will sit in my lap) but can be a bit loud. My three oldest (they're all hens) are very, very loud. They are pretty cold hardy, but since they have feathers on their feet and beards, you might have to dry them off in winter to prevent frostbite. I personally have never had to do that. I wish everyone had Faverolles. Their my favorite breed so far.
Love them! I used to have 2 of them very friendly and cute hens!

I voted other. Bc I can’t have a rooster. They are too loud. I live in a small city / an urban area where people have rather small gardens.

But I would love to buy a soft-crowing or no-crowing rooster for ‘my own’ off spring

Faverolles are the cutest ever. They are extremely docile, (my cockerels will sit in my lap) but can be a bit loud. My three oldest (they're all hens) are very, very loud. They are pretty cold hardy, but since they have feathers on their feet and beards, you might have to dry them off in winter to prevent frostbite. I personally have never had to do that. I wish everyone had Faverolles. Their my favorite breed so far.
Yes!!! Are faverolles really endangered?!? I have a pullet and she is such a sweet chick! And also really big!

Attachments

• Snapchat-1113961580.jpg
    Snapchat-1113961580.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom