(Poll) pullet or cockerel

(Poll) Pullet or cockerel

• Pullet

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Cockerel

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
Is there anyway to get a different picture? Preferable one where it's not so blurry and further back and also one where there is a chicken standing next to it? but close enough so you see them and only them in the picture? (Sorry for the specificity of the request.) lol

Beautiful but without doubt a cockerel assuming the age is correct. That red comb and wattles is the issue. A pullet would not be that red in the head gear until she was about to lay and Orps are usually quite slow to mature.

Is there anyway to get a different picture? Preferable one where it's not so blurry and further back and also one where there is a chicken standing next to it? but close enough so you see them and only them in the picture? (Sorry for the specificity of the request.) lol

He is the only chick I have left but I can get a photo of him next to my older hens sorry about quality it was hard to get the two of them together.

Attachments

• 20180115_194758.jpg
    20180115_194758.jpg
    940.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20180115_200040.jpg
    20180115_200040.jpg
    703.6 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom