Poll Time! Get your vote in today.

What do you carry?

• Total voters
Pics
You bring nail clippers and a wine opener to work? 🤔🤔🤔 and a book? 🤔🤔🤣🤣
Some people take pride in personal hygiene.
Downton Abbey Fancy GIF by Sky España

You never know when you're going to get an annoying hangnail or whatever. It's no different than women stashing feminine products in their glove boxes, purses, and random other places so when the need arises you have one available. The wine key obviously isn't for work, although there is a small blade on it should I need it for something, but you have no idea how many times I've been somewhere and someone brings wine and no way to get into the bottle. I refuse to shove the cork into the neck like we're at some pasture party drinking Boone's Farm, which thankfully has screw tops.

And some people enjoy looking at things other than their phones all day. Reading is relaxing. I always try to have a book with me so when I need a mental break from staring at three computer screens and exhausting my eyes proof-reading and correcting everyone's garbage that I can have a little while of reading something someone else who gets paid far more than I do has edited already.
In a hurry or running errands etc I just grab a Natty Light 12 pack box.
If I'm going somewhere fancy like I use a vintage hard side violin case.
Tom Hanks Fancy GIF

Fancy!
Waist pack.

I've been told by someone who knows that in England they do NOT call it what we call it.
fanny pack

Over there it's a "bum bag."
@KingB is this true? Bum bag = fanny pack?

Yes. This person told me that "Fanny" was slang for
vagina

Gives a whole new meaning to the Bee Gees 1970s song, Fanny be Tender with My Love, doesn't it?
I grew up my whole life thinking fanny was a nickname for butt.

You're telling me that every time I've called someone's butt their fanny, I was actually telling them that they had dirt all over their vageen??

Meme Reaction GIF

You're telling me that every time I've called someone's butt their fanny, I was actually telling them that they had dirt all over their vageen??

Meme Reaction GIF
Fanny is definitely slang for butt for Americans. Apparently British people are strange.

Meme Reaction GIF
Well, now I need to know what you call a front-butt?🤔

Fanny is definitely slang for butt for Americans. Apparently British people are strange.
Well, we knew that. lol

Back
Top Bottom