Poll Time: What color do you see here?

What colors are these eggs to you?

• Total voters
Photoshop sees it as this:
1605974352454.png

I'm going to murder some moles just to do this
I so want to say "pics or it didn't happen" but, I'm so sure someone else already has given my delay....

I will suggest that it will need a good 2 dozen or so to make a good start to draw a pattern.... 2-4 per mammary gland seems a fair estimate. As for the lower garment the plan seems reasonable to not make a G-string cut.

The odd question I'd have from my tech-theatre costuming background is would this be stylized to a given genre? Decade? Geographical locale, like Brazilian?

I so want to say "pics or it didn't happen" but, I'm so sure someone else already has given my delay....

I will suggest that it will need a good 2 dozen or so to make a good start to draw a pattern.... 2-4 per mammary gland seems a fair estimate. As for the lower garment the plan seems reasonable to not make a G-string cut.

The odd question I'd have from my tech-theatre costuming background is would this be stylized to a given genre? Decade? Geographical locale, like Brazilian?
I need someone who can sew. I'll murder them, skin them, and tan them. Are you offering your services for putting together this masterpiece?

I'm thinking Raquel Welch style.
1606068479434.png

Back
Top Bottom