Poll: What is your personality type?

What is your Personality type?

• Total voters
Pics
I donā€™t remember. Like someone already said, it depends on my mood and what has happened in my life lately. šŸ¤ššŸ¼
Actually it depends on your cognitive functionsšŸ™‚.
And the 16personalities test is incredibly subjective. For example "At social events, you rarely try to introduce yourself to new people and mostly talk to the ones you already know." Assumes #1 that I would even be at a social event, and #2 that I am either friendly or not friendly. Introversion isn't shyness, it's being more inwardly focused, and extroversion isn't friendliness, it's being outwardly focused.

I have tested as an ISTJ, an ISTP, and as an INTJ, but I'm not any of those, I was just using the wrong test over and over again. Different moods definitely affect how you answer questions, but it can't change your personality unless you're in the "grip".

Actually it depends on your cognitive functionsšŸ™‚.
And the 16personalities test is incredibly subjective. For example "At social events, you rarely try to introduce yourself to new people and mostly talk to the ones you already know." Assumes #1 that I would even be at a social event, and #2 that I am either friendly or not friendly. Introversion isn't shyness, it's being more inwardly focused, and extroversion isn't friendliness, it's being outwardly focused.

I have tested as an ISTJ, an ISTP, and as an INTJ, but I'm not any of those, I was just using the wrong test over and over again. Different moods definitely affect how you answer questions, but it can't change your personality unless you're in the "grip".
So how do you finger out which one you are then? I've taken that 16 personalities one you sent me a few times and have been an istp 2x, maybe one other one once, but idk

Back
Top Bottom