Poll: What is your personality type?

What is your Personality type?

• Total voters
I've always disliked the introvert Vs extrovert argument, I prefer to do introverted things but with age I've become much more confident in social settings so I struggle to fit in either side.
You know, I've struggled with this too. I love being around people, but they have to be MY people, you know what I'm saying? Surround me with a bunch of strangers and I plunge straight into full-blown introverted mode.

Being an introvert doesn't mean you don't like people though, anymore than being extroverted means you love them. Things are rarely as simple as they seem.

You know, I've struggled with this too. I love being around people, but they have to be MY people, you know what I'm saying? Surround me with a bunch of strangers and I plunge straight into full-blown introverted mode.

Being an introvert doesn't mean you don't like people though, anymore than being extroverted means you love them. Things are rarely as simple as they seem.
I get you! I suppose I'm slightly different in that I can feel fine around strangers as long as I get a good feeling from them or I know that we have shared interests. Throw me in a group of sports fans and I'll want to curl up in a ball.

No it's not about liking them or not sorry I used the wrong phrasing.

Younger me was certainly an introvert but I think the last few years my confidence has grown a lot (still not great in all fairness but much better) and I think I'm so much more comfortable and likely to get involved in group things now. I just prefer to be home with the family or out taking photos!

I get you! I suppose I'm slightly different in that I can feel fine around strangers as long as I get a good feeling from them or I know that we have shared interests. Throw me in a group of sports fans and I'll want to curl up in a ball.

No it's not about liking them or not sorry I used the wrong phrasing.

Younger me was certainly an introvert but I think the last few years my confidence has grown a lot (still not great in all fairness but much better) and I think I'm so much more comfortable and likely to get involved in group things now. I just prefer to be home with the family or out taking photos!
You remind me SO MUCH of my best friend IRL. He's an adult, an awesome wildlife photographer, and an ISFP as well. I literally thought it was him typing all this 😭 😂

Back
Top Bottom