Poll - what more additive Ducks or the Backyard Chickens Duck Forum?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by newbyduckmom, Aug 12, 2011.

1. newbyduckmom

newbyduckmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    Snohomish County, WA
    So I acknowledge that ducks are addictive. We have six and have couple more breeds I want after only 5 months of having ducks. But finding perusing the duck forum is as addictive. Yes, I am a newbie, and have lots to learn, but have to check out the chatter and pics and can get quite distracted by it. [​IMG]

2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Um.... Yes. [​IMG]

3. jdywntr

jdywntr Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2009
    Somerville, AL
    I agree. I started just looking for info and now I'm like, why hasn't anyone posted anything new in the last minute.

4. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    I get my work done head straight for the computer, don't want to miss a thing. [​IMG]

5. bayyjayy

bayyjayy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2011
    Utah
    I have only been a member on this forum for a short time, but I am ADDICTED to it. I check quite often for new posts, and I am slowly going thru all the other posts. I am on page 225ish and am enjoying going back thru and reading. I actually found the old thread POST CUTE AND FUNNY PICS OF YOUR DUCKS and bumped it to the top so that more people will add to it.

Am I more addicted to my ducks......um, YEAH! I can NOT get enough of the little guys. Totally enjoying both parts of being a duck owner.

6. Annie75

Annie75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2011
    there's only one option....wireless internet....take your laptop into your duck pen so you can 'BYC' from there [​IMG]

7. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    Quote:I confess - I do that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by