Polly’s Problem

Hi everyone! Update. Polly had an awesome life after this for almost a year. An unrelated issue took her eventually. But this was entirely recoverable. She was a trooper and had a fabulous sense of humour with the best comic timing. I miss her daily.
I am sorry you lost her. :hugsThank you for taking the time to give an update.

So sorry that you lost Polly, but thank you for the update. Many times we never hear what happens to some of the chickens we read about.

It’s hard when you lose one! When I lost my Daffy to water belly it was so hard! But at least she had a great life I think she enjoyed it!
That's all we can do really isn't it? Give them their best life possible. Polly was destined for a tricky one, but we got to fill it with love too. It sounds like Daffy was lucky to have you. Ascites is an awful thing. Bless you.

So sorry that you lost Polly, but thank you for the update. Many times we never hear what happens to some of the chickens we read about.
I feel like this community was so helpful to us in her times of need, you deserve to know. I really appreciate the support we had here. Here she is being her cheeky self

Attachments

• IMG_2158.jpeg
    IMG_2158.jpeg
    482.8 KB · Views: 2
I feel like this community was so helpful to us in her times of need, you deserve to know. I really appreciate the support we had here. Here she is being her cheeky self
She’s so sweet! She does have the look of a cheeky one! 😂 my Daffy was also cheeky! She was also my little glutton 😂 here she is when she first got sick she passed about two days later.

Attachments

• FE9F2DE0-A43D-4652-A1FF-E9961717655D.jpeg
    FE9F2DE0-A43D-4652-A1FF-E9961717655D.jpeg
    352.6 KB · Views: 2
  • F104DEE6-5B0D-4517-BA23-7E5329D5C189.jpeg
    F104DEE6-5B0D-4517-BA23-7E5329D5C189.jpeg
    684.2 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom