Poo everywhere.ha ha

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Daddy rooster, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Daddy rooster

Daddy rooster Chirping

Sep 29, 2017
    Finally found it y'all.i let em all in for a while as I always do after a few cold beers an fell asleep watching lonesome dove.woke up an they had poop everywhere.anyone know the best way to clean a down feather quilt.

Maeschak likes this.
  2. Maeschak

Maeschak Songster

Mar 29, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    I don't know how to best clean up pooh but you just made me smile. Glad I'm not the only one that likes to drink a few beers and have some fellowship with my chickens!

I do know for down jackets and down sleeping bags it is possible to put them in the washing machine but you MUST put some clean tennis balls or 'dryer balls' into the dryer for drying. They bounce around and fluff the down while its drying. Otherwise the down clumps in a corner, doesn't dry, and sort of ruins the blanket/jacket/etc until you can successfully fluff out the down on your own (which never happens). But the dryer balls work great- just did a down jacket yesterday.

Good luck!

3. hlhutchinson

hlhutchinson Songster

Aug 26, 2015
    Casper Wyo
    I’m sorry but can’t stop laughing
    :lau

4. Daddy rooster

Daddy rooster Chirping

Sep 29, 2017
    It's
    It's OK.not the first time it has happened.quite often actually.i enjoy they're company..

5. apryl29

apryl29 Free Ranging

May 8, 2017
    NE Ohio
    No idea what to use, but I suggest that you carefully scrap of as much as you can, and dab, don't rub. And don't use hot water.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: