Poop fiction - episode #2 - CSI BY (Chicken Soup Investigation)

thumbsup.gif

Just read both. This is great! And you put in so much effort, it's just amazing.

It had everything. Love, suspense, a murder, infidelity, a lost cellphone, jealousy, rooster dance, etc...

What ever did happen to Pache? Did he find a new home or pot?

That was very funny, I enjoyed it very much, especially where your big roo kept stopping to look at the ground and you said he was stepping in poo. I loved that, hilarious. Makes me want to run outside and photograph my own flock in a funny, creative way!

Quote:
Poor Pache had recently become a lean mean crowing machine. Non stop, all day long. So we rapidly came to the conclusion that he had to go fast, before we got busted with our underground flock.
D.gif

After a several days of calling here and there, we finally asked our feed store that proposed us to bring Pache to them and they would try to find him a new home. That was a few days ago. I intend to call the owner on Monday to know if he succeeded... We dearly hope he did!
fl.gif

So I still don't know for sure if he is now enjoying a new home, or a spot in the freezer.
idunno.gif

I'll keep you informed!
smile.png

I just found this, how did I miss this????

Im laughing so hard Im crying!!!

Oh man, if BYC ever decides a forum for "Favorite threads", this one is a prime candidate....absolutely fantastic!!!

clap.gif
clap.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom