Poop Problem?

sebloc

Chirping
May 7, 2016
Connecticut
Hello
Not sure which chicken of 6 is pooping this way, but their poop has a watery substance too it. I have been seeing their poop like this for the 3rd day in a row, and am not sure it's normal.

We recently moved them to the coop 2 weeks ago and just this past week let them into the run. During that process, we take worms from around the yard/garden and occasionally (4/5 times a day) throw a worm in the run and they all chase after it. Not sure if this could be the cause for the odd looking poop. Just see a bit more water then usual. Possibly drinking more water? Eating less food and more water? We do not put their food outside, we leave it inside the coop because we want them to be able to go in and out of the coop during the day.

Here's a picture below:

This is pretty much what it looks like, with more of the gooey part then the hard part. Not much more, but about 3/4 more then what's there.

Not sure if this was anything, if I can get a better picture of it then I will share it. I know this picture looks pretty normal, but. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom