POOP-PROOF Watering Systems

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Black Creek Poultry, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Black Creek Poultry

Black Creek Poultry Out Of The Brooder

Aug 31, 2009
    Collinsville
    Fowl-Proof Watering Systems. Available in 32 Oz., 2 Litre, 1 Gal. (all $5.00 Ea.) & 5 Gal. sizes(20.95). The use and function may be seen here at www.blackcreekpoultry.com .

2. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    I am REALLY REALLY interested in buying some of your systems as they sound great but would like some better pictures or description of exactly what I would be getting, and the differences between the different sizes. I checked out the website and am still not much clearer.

Thanks

3. Black Creek Poultry

Black Creek Poultry Out Of The Brooder

Aug 31, 2009
    Collinsville
    Good Morning, [​IMG]
    These systems are self contained, complete with the bottle & nipple all sealed together with either a lanyard or chain for hanging. All you will need to add is the water and the birds. The only differences in the sizes are the nipples and the bottles capacity. The 1 Gallon and 5 Gallon units are accompanied with high-flow nipples for the larger birds. The 5 Gallon units have 4 nipples per unit where the smaller units only have 1 nipple. They hang from virtually any type of wire, post, or cieling joists. They are to be mounted so that the perspective flocks heads will be at a 45* angle when drinking from them. We may also be contacted at 256-438-0123 if further info. is needed. These units are exceptionally wonderful when meds are needed, they ensure positive administration where conventional watering systems allow spillage and debris to enter. [​IMG]
    John

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by