Poor Joan Jett-Need Advice

Aw bless. I have a polish frizzle the one on my avatar and i trim the feathers around her eyes and i have a white ribbon which i tie in her hair, i will get a photo for you tomorrow lol.. When you put a band in her hair just make sure its not too tight as it will give her a headache lol..well done for taken her in your a good person
hugs.gif

I have a polish hen that I adopted this summer... we named her Tina Turner... she was smaller than the rest of my flock back then and was picked on for a while.. but she is now a happy healthy egg laying hen. I hope that you solved her problem by giving her the gift of sight!!!! I am lucky Tina's feathers don't cover her eyes. I wish you luck with her....

I am waiting on these pictures of a ribboned polish hair-do! I'll get a picture of Joan with her pony tail tomorrow, I swear the DIFFERENCE it made giving her some sight! She's completely bewildered, she noticed her happy hen ball today and stared at it like "is THAT the bell I keep hearing?!?!?!?!"
lol.png

Once she grows back her tail from the dog attack that happened with her former owners, maybe she can use a chicken diaper. For now I am just following her around with a container of Clorox wipes.

Back
Top Bottom