1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Porcelain d'uccle eggs 6+ test batch

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cetawin, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    My porcelain d'uccles began laying recently and I cracked the first three eggs, 2 were fertile. So, I am offering 6+ pure porcelain d'uccle eggs for $15.00 which includes the shipping.

So, here is a chance to get some porcelain eggs and check my little man's fertility for the first time. Of course I can't guarantee a hatch rate but they are beautiful little birds and it would be a fun hatch for someone.

Here is the little man, Spike:

[​IMG]

His two girls, Rose & Blossom:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have 6 eggs now and will continue collecting until Monday, I will ship on Tuesday or as soon thereafter as the paypal payment is received. I will pack them with extra care before handing them off to the post office.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have...

paypal address: [email protected]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  2. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    I'll take them if you still have them

3. punky rooster

punky rooster Awesome

Jul 21, 2010
    Quote:you mean can't right. I wish we could guarantee hatch rates then I would pay $50+ for 6+ eggs

4. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oh gosh thank you punky rooster....I do mean cannot.

wolftracks...for some reason it is showing Oregon but I am in Kentucky...if you want them just click the buy it now. [​IMG]

I will ship them out first thing Tuesday morning. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by