Positive Customer Service Stories

Schwartzfarmnc

Songster
9 Years
May 28, 2010
West Jefferson
In this world we live, we tend to only hear the worse of the worse in term of customer service horror stories. I would like for us to put together your positive customer service stories for whichever hatchery you chose, we need to hear stories that have happy endings. I have not received my chicks yet from Meyer's hatchery, they will be here on or around March the 9th, but the service I have been provided already has been very positive. Each time I have emailed a question, they have responded in a timely manner and all of my questions have been answered and I found them to be very professional and I'm very excited that I chose them for our chicks this year.

Please share with us your story and which hatchery you received great customer service from, I'm sure there are plenty out there.

Thank you Meyers's for such wonderful service!

i have had 2 different orders with mypetchicken. the customer service was awesome. made a difference on which hatchery i would go back to. i have to use someone else tho, if i want ducks. i have heard that mcmurray has pretty decent service. we will see.
i also liked randal burkey.com customer service. i had ordered something from them. never receieved an item, and they recovered it right away. and were very quick to help.
cool.png

Meyer has always been very helpful and nice to me when I talk with them on the phone.
And as much trouble as I had with the Ideal order, those folks were always really nice about it.
Welp has good customer service, too. I had to deal with them a few times and they were very pleasant.

Thank you both for posting, I really enjoy reading positive reports of good customer service. If you research enough you'll find plenty of negative stories, and that can certainly make us all nervous about doing online orders. Sometimes we all need the confirmation that whomever we used was the right call and reading everyone's positive stories will go along way in satisfying that need. Please keep them coming, I'm sure all the hatcheries would appreciate a good word for their place of business.

Back
Top Bottom