It is amazing how cats can look so similar in color and markings but still be completely unique.
I think tabby's are anything but boring and if thier size or colors are muddled they seem to make up for it in prowess and personality.
My little Forest kitty adopted me about 1.5 years ago when I was staying up Koke'e forest. A reformed feral, now constant companion, no adventure is too big or small.View attachment 3432771View attachment 3432775View attachment 3432776View attachment 3432777
I literally have to lock him inside when I go walk in the mornings or he will follow me. I think I need a back pack for him special and just circle the block a bazillion times lol
He comes with me when I go stay for a few months out of the summer and we go for short walk and climbs in the forest. He loves it but loves me more.View attachment 3432772
Just wonderful.

Those eyes!!!
Gorgeous sadly no match.
Ok, I got one more! He's half siamese so i don't think it's too likely we have another match
Romeo
20230118_153231.jpg

Ok, I got one more! He's half siamese so i don't think it's too likely we have another match
Romeo
View attachment 3433131
Oh so cute!
Now I really, really have to dig out photo albums and find my childhood cats.
The original grey and white cat had a son and he was a tabby-point Siamese - which is not a real breed but just like yours a Siamese cross of some kind. So if we allow cats from my 50 years with cats we do have a match!
Now where on earth would those photos be? Darn it I don't have time for a photo hunting project this week, but as soon as I have time I will dig them up and scan a few.

Meanwhile, some cuteness from a different species. Here is a fledgling Carolina Wren who hatched in a nest in my garage and was a bit slow to grasp the whole flying thing. He kept face planting on the garage walls and in the first picture I had just fished him out of a vase of water that he managed to dive into. Excuse the state of my hands!
After that I had to baby-bird-proof the garage!
Eventually he got the hang of it and flew out of the garage into a nearby tree.

ACD74ECD-C9D4-48AF-974F-3E6A69D5934A.jpeg

17A3914A-E575-4275-9227-4374ABCB4C56.jpeg

7F38E4C1-E3CD-48C5-A5B4-4A12AD24AF16.jpeg

B4CB3A15-895E-4FFB-B3D9-C97F27405F67.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom