Possible color for "Solo" my only serama chick that hatched

I hatched 5 light yellow serama chicks and 1 dark. All are different colors. 1 hen is white, 1 hen is white with dark feathers, 1 hen is buff, 1 roo is mostly white with buff patches, and 1 roo is quite multicolored with various shades of light brown and reddish while the dark roo is various shades of more chocolate brown with white and black feathers. You can't really tell. Little yellow chicks can turn into lots of things. I wouldn't know the difference between my buff and black tailed white japs if I hadn't seen them side by side one hatch.

All of these were little yellow chicks.....

SecondBatchofChicks-7-22-09010.jpg

SecondBatchofChicks-7-22-09017.jpg

SecondBatchofChicks-7-22-09014.jpg

I have had yellow chicks turn out darker when they start getting more mature, I agree it's wayyy to early to tell but i guarentee in about another few weeks you will be able to tell the sex

Seramas have little secret Superman phonebooths where they go to change their coloring! Every time you turn around, you'll see something new. My oldest are two months old, and I've changed my mind five or six times about what color they are. I still don't think they're done.

Quote:
you are talking about the one on the right correct?

FIrst of all, that was very funny, Second of all, i LOVE your avatar!
What kind of chicken is that? I love the blue eyes!
Oh, and did you take that picture through a fence?

Quote:
you are talking about the one on the right correct?

FIrst of all, that was very funny, Second of all, i LOVE your avatar!
What kind of chicken is that? I love the blue eyes!
Oh, and did you take that picture through a fence?

i googled chicken eye and thats what i found.

Back
Top Bottom