Possible dumb but need to know question.

I have a tiny Serama rooster that tries to mate with the full size Ameraucana. His tail only reaches to the middle of her back. She does not submit and it's like watching the rodeo with the cowboy on the bull.

I have a tiny Serama rooster that tries to mate with the full size Ameraucana. His tail only reaches to the middle of her back. She does not submit and it's like watching the rodeo with the cowboy on the bull.

Bahahaha :gigthat's hilarious :lau
My Rosecomb Rooster did the same with my huge Speckled Sussex Pullet..:D

Thanks everyone, I just wanted to make sure since he is a big boy that his weight wouldn't hurt the girls. @Ridgerunner thanks that helps, I have no worries with seperating him he has shown no aggression at all. I havent seen him even start to worry with mateing yet. I just wanted to be reasurred before i get a hurt hen due to his weight. He has grown up with the flock. I have a brooder in the coop if I have to seperate fast, but don't think that will be a issue.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom