Possible new layer but issues?

Amyjenn

In the Brooder
Jun 21, 2020
All of my known layers laid an egg this morning. I have 4 that have yet to start. A golden polish, a self blue d’uccle bantam, an OE and a buff rock. When I put everyone to bed tonight I found a super soft shell egg broken with yolk all over. The egg shell seemed to be small and a bit of a brown hue but hard to tell. Do you think this is one of my non layers first attempt or a mislaid egg from my known layers? The Polish and d’uccle were born in April and the other 2 in mid May.

All of my known layers laid an egg this morning. I have 4 that have yet to start. A golden polish, a self blue d’uccle bantam, an OE and a buff rock. When I put everyone to bed tonight I found a super soft shell egg broken with yolk all over. The egg shell seemed to be small and a bit of a brown hue but hard to tell. Do you think this is one of my non layers first attempt or a mislaid egg from my known layers? The Polish and d’uccle were born in April and the other 2 in mid May.

Oh and if it matters my buff rock has been squatting lately but I haven’t seen an egg yet

Back
Top Bottom