Possibly sick youngster

Thank you @Old_Strain_Lover she ate and drank quite a bit before bed last night, and is currently sunbathing, but she still looks pretty bad. She hasn't started vomiting, and I will be getting probiotics shortly. I'm very worried about her still. Should I still be keeping her separated from the rest of my birds? I did not know that about young birds. All my birds are together in their loft, and not separated, but if she does lay again this year I will definitely be taking the eggs away from her. Thank you.

Thank you. I agree. I will continue to keep her separated from the flock. I will attempt to keep every one updated on her condition, but we have no way of getting her tested (both in location and monetarily), so the most I can do is what is suggested, and hope for the best. I also hope this forum may help to keep other new fanciers informed. Please assist me with any additional thoughts that any of you may have as her disease/treatment progresses. Also, for the moment before I get the probiotics, do you think it would be better to give her nutri-drench in her water, or apple cider vinegar?

Back
Top Bottom