Possum pictures!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Haviris2, May 30, 2011.

1. Haviris2

Haviris2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    So I finally took a few pics of the baby opossums, I should have taken them just after I got them, they've changed so much, and I hope they are getting just about ready to release, I'm ready! All are growing and doing good.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My favorite is their feet and hands! And their tails, but I didn't get any pics of them in use,
    [​IMG]

And another possum, well maybe not a possum, but that's what I called her, poor kitten was (most likely based on the bodies of her siblings left on the road) thrown from a car,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And with her best friend Maddy,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I gave her to my sister, even though I really wanted to keep her (have to keep reminding myself why I don't need another cat), and I'm sure she's going to change her name,
    but I'm not kittenless, my other sister brought me these three who had an equally tramatic story, I won't be keeping any though,
    [​IMG]

2. rooneycrew

rooneycrew Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2011
    North Manchester, IN
    Cute babies!

3. aggie9296

aggie9296 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2011
    Panama City, FL
    How cute. All of them including the wabbit wrasslin kitty!

4. tinychicky

tinychicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    my cat wrestles with my rabbit, too [​IMG] what pretty possums (and kittens)! [​IMG]

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

6. welasharon

welasharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    North Florida
    Too too cute! I have a possum that comes and eats any left over cat food on my porch.
    sharon

7. djjeffery

djjeffery Out Of The Brooder

May 25, 2011
    everything is so cute

8. Haviris2

Haviris2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    The possums have been fun, but I'll be glad when they go out and make their own lives. I hope the kittens go quickly to, it's been fun w/ all these babies, but I will be happy to lighten my work load. Even if they are super cute, they love my vacuum cleaner (weird I know, but I haven't turned it on around them yet), and are always falling asleep on it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by