Possums - how do you kill them?

Quote:
I agree! My screenname is also the name of the little community where I call home and it's named that for a reason.

Aww! Too bad everyone can't just relocate their opossum's to my house, I love the little buggers~ Perhaps it's bias because of having raised a teeny-tiny baby into a big fat full-grown boy, but they're one of my favorite animals!

I miss my opossum, so send them my way~

TheLittleYellowOneI'm sure most of us would gladly give you every possum we see, however, most of us are better of trapping them, then dispatching them with a 22 caliber bullet into the back of the head. Quick and final.

I guess a BB gun is out of the question, lol. That's the only kind of gun we own. WE have a possums that comes around here at night. We don't have our chickens just yet but want to go ahead and get rid of the possum before we get them. We think the same possum got a hold of some of the neighbors chickens.
hmm.png

I have a strange possum. I shot him with .22 and he keeps going. I read this thread about the X and went back to look and that is where I shot him. So I changed the angle of the entry toward the spine and took another shot. He keeps going. Wish I could end this. Hate to see anything suffer. I'm going out to cut his head off.

Back
Top Bottom