post a pic of your FAVORITE guinea you have!

yeah i only have some pearl guineas out the moment but i will try to get some opaline, lavender, etc. just those bluish colored ones. i am still expanding my coop!
yippiechickie.gif
big_smile.png

This is my female Zambezi Crested Guinea, I call her Meanie Guinea cuz she will bite you if you put your hand down to her. But shes so calm and tame otherwise. When I found her, I had to give her medicine and force feed her for two weeks to bring her back from the brink of death. She had sever Coccidiosis, but 2 yrs later and shes still doing awesome and has produced chicks.

My favorite guinea would have to be a dead one at the moment.. I had a Guinea escape out of the pen and he is up on the roof making a bunch of noise. I can't catch him or he would be put back in the pen.

I did have a picture but it wouldn't upload.. :/

My favorite guinea would have to be a dead one at the moment.. I had a Guinea escape out of the pen and he is up on the roof making a bunch of noise. I can't catch him or he would be put back in the pen.

I did have a picture but it wouldn't upload.. :/
yuckyuck.gif
LOL, Haha Duckie!
lau.gif

(I'm snickering over here)

Um...
duc.gif
. No.
Steven always cracks me up, but I know what he's been thru with his Guineas, so the snickering was/is appropriate.
I save the snorting for private PMs that make fun of... well n/m
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom