post a pic of your FAVORITE guinea you have!

chickadee101

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
post a pic of your FAVORITE guinea you have! any type, but your favorite one you have!
pop.gif

BEGIN!

Guineas.JPG

thumbsup.gif

opaline rooster least that's Ralph winters opinion and peeps says lt blue so who knows but I like him.

so sweet! his name is robert?
goodpost.gif
LOL, Nope, ours go by numbered leg bands as we have 41 coral blues and they could all be twins, but we do have a Guinea named "turkey" as it hangs out with the turkeys. of course the name can be confusing because "turkey" is with the turkeys so it makes having a conversation frustrating (Who's on first kind of discussion).

RobertH is me, I hijacked the wife's account, but I sign my posts, she does not

yeah i only have some pearl guineas out the moment but i will try to get some opaline, lavender, etc. just those bluish colored ones. i am still expanding my coop!
yippiechickie.gif
big_smile.png

This is my female Zambezi Crested Guinea, I call her Meanie Guinea cuz she will bite you if you put your hand down to her. But shes so calm and tame otherwise. When I found her, I had to give her medicine and force feed her for two weeks to bring her back from the brink of death. She had sever Coccidiosis, but 2 yrs later and shes still doing awesome and has produced chicks.

Back
Top Bottom