post a pic of your FAVORITE guinea you have!

my roo bosses all my chickens around! my chicken rooster goes running like CRAZY when my guinea rooster pecks him!
lau.gif

i can see how!
wink.png
i will DEFINITELY try to get some buff dundottes, some lavender, and hopefully some white! i already have some pearl, so i will try!
woot.gif

Thank you, I'm very excited! I'm cleaning up the "incubator space" right now and getting ready for them! I'm getting them from two different sources.

One flock is:
Pearl Grey, Royal Purple, Chocolate, Brown, Bronze, White, Buff Dundotte, Lavender, Coral Blue, and Sky Blue.

The other is:
Cinnamon, White, Pied, Chocolate, Brown, Pearl Gray, Royal purple, violet, Bronze, Copper, Pewter, Slate, Lavender, Coral blue, Sky blue, Lite Lavender, Lite Blue, Powder Blue, Pastel, Buff Dundotte, Buff, Porcelain, Opaline and Ivory.

Sorry for the color change, copied and pasted straight from the listing.

I bought the first dozen (plus extras) from a member here a few weeks ago, as a pre-shipment type thing because of when I needed to/am able to set the eggs. And while I was waiting for this week to come, I got "discouraged" from my previous hatch rates (and excited about all of the color possibilities), so I bought 13 more. 13 is my lucky number, so I just had to. Chicken math apparently applies to all fowl. ;)

One flock is:
Pearl Grey, Royal Purple, Chocolate, Brown, Bronze, White, Buff Dundotte, Lavender, Coral Blue, and Sky Blue.

The other is:
Cinnamon, White, Pied, Chocolate, Brown, Pearl Gray, Royal purple, violet, Bronze, Copper, Pewter, Slate, Lavender, Coral blue, Sky blue, Lite Lavender, Lite Blue, Powder Blue, Pastel, Buff Dundotte, Buff, Porcelain, Opaline and Ivory.

I bought the first dozen (plus extras) from a member here a few weeks ago, as a pre-shipment type thing because of when I needed to/am able to set the eggs. And while I was waiting for this week to come, I got "discouraged" from my previous hatch rates (and excited about all of the color possibilities), so I bought 13 more. 13 is my lucky number, so I just had to. Chicken math apparently applies to all fowl. ;)
Nice colors, hope you hatch a nice assortment
wink.png

Chicken Math/Fowl Math, indeed. That's how I ended up with 93 Guineas this season, lol. My practical goal has been to have only 50 birds for several seasons, never get there tho, lol. You just wait, it'll happen to you... once you get an established flock of good colors breeding/laying... you'll want to keep 1 or 2 or 5 of every color that hatches (and any new colors you don't have yet) and end up with a flock total that's up in the triple digits lol
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom