POST ANY PICS OF THE CHICKENS YOU THINK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Quote:
Oh you make me green with envy !!! You have to get a breeding pen set up for some BBS ameraucana they are so sweet and beautiful and you already have the makings of a great A++++++++ quad

Here is my sweet Lacy

MsBroodyLacy.jpg

and here is Hyacinthe

Hyacinthe.jpg

Here is Emily, with babies

EmilyandBabies-1.jpg

and here is 5 day old, roo, Rhett after his first dust bath

dustbathe.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I actually hatched her from some eggs I got on Ebay. The seller is kmarsh. She live is Maryland and has some gorgeous cochins. I noticed she isn't selling any right now but I will be looking for her eggs again this spring. They usually sell for $15 - $25 for 6 eggs but she always sends double the amount. I would LOVE to have had some eggs from her birchen bantam roo...he is gorgeous. However the 6 eggs went for about $35
hmm.png
Just couldn't justify it with the low hatching percentage of shipped eggs most of the time.

Personaly I think all chickens, just as all of Gods creations are beautiful in their own way. You l just have to look a little deeper to see it. Here are a few of my beautiful chickens. Dutchman.
Picture149.jpg
Picture143.jpg
Picture146.jpg
Picture095.jpg
PICT0035.jpg
PICT0258.jpg
PICT0257.jpg
The last one is Edweine she was a ee. She suffered from cross beak, Was always dirty looking and small compared to my other hens because it was harder for her to eat. But she was very beautiful on the inside. She was always the frist to greet me followed me around like a dog. So in a way you could say she was the most beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom