Post Office Just called! **Pic Heavy**

Lanissa86

Songster
11 Years
Mar 26, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Speckledhens box has arrived and I am stuck at home with no Vehicle!!! AHH!!
barnie.gif
I think I might put on the walking shoes...Its a nice Day and I can not wait all day long wondering how these Eggs are! LOL. I will post pics when I get back!

Last edited:
I get so egg-cited when I get new eggs but I cant stand the 21 day wait!!!!

good luck on your eggs...my fingers are crossed for you that none are broken and all are fertile!!!!

Ok! Here they are! Everything Looks wonderful and I candled then and all the air cells look stable! So Hopefully this will be a great hatch! Cyn even included 2 Orp Eggs! WOW! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH CYN! Your are WONDERFUL!
wee.gif
Sorry the pics are so Big... Even though I resize them on photobucket they still post so big...

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

Cyn, you do Such a Lovely packing Job! I may need some Orps in the future if these two hatch.. I might be working on 3 breeds now!!
jumpy.gif
LOL. I know who to go to if I ever need to Buy some hatching Eggs! Thank you again! Your an amazing Person!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Forgot to say... The post office was a little less then 1/2 a mile walk! I got a nice little work out today and it was nice and breezy out! Now I am just waiting on Shortcakes Delaware Eggs!

Back
Top Bottom