post pics of easter eggers!!!

five is my dog

Songster
6 Years
Jul 4, 2013
i ordered 3 ameraucanas from my feed store and i got 1 ameraucana and 1 EE but i also have a mystery chicken for all of you with EE hens post pics so i can compare!
smile.png
she lays bright blue-green eggs. sorry i couldn't get a pic up !!!!

The problem with EEs is they are all over the place how they end up looking. If she's laying a blue/green egg, she is an EE. None of mine look anything alike. Beards, no beards, muffs, no muffs, brown, black, white, blue, white/grey/black.... They do all have green shanks and feet. That's the part I like the most about them is the variety (and the green eggs)

Last edited:
The problem with EEs is they are all over the place how they end up looking. If she's laying a blue/green egg, she is an EE. None of mine look anything alike. Beards, no beards, muffs, no muffs, brown, black, white, blue, white/grey/black.... They do all have green shanks and feet. That's the part I like the most about them is the variety (and the green eggs)
hey im pretty sure shes an amaraucana now i looked at some photos of them and she has the same color pattern. Amaraucanas lay blue green eggs as well. thank you though!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom