Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Normal hens like to lay eggs in the nest box, Bella on the other hand prefers the floor right next to the nest box!:

Daisy:

Bella is thinking out of the box....LOL
lau.gif

Last edited:
Theres only one hen more nasty than Bella, and thats Bella's mother! She now pecks her chicks at 7 weeks old and Bella made it to 22 weeks still getting looked after! I feel so sorry for the chicks, they just secretley follow her every were! Bella likes them but Bella isnt high enough to defend them. I don't know why i am so shocked Bella and Asparagus turned out the way they did. Bella was VERY hen aggressive and Asparagus was VERY human aggressive, but thats what you get with Bella's mother for inspiration!

Theres only one hen more nasty than Bella, and thats Bella's mother! She now pecks her chicks at 7 weeks old and Bella made it to 22 weeks still getting looked after! I feel so sorry for the chicks, they just secretley follow her every were! Bella likes them but Bella isnt high enough to defend them. I don't know why i am so shocked Bella and Asparagus turned out the way they did. Bella was VERY hen aggressive and Asparagus was VERY human aggressive, but thats what you get with Bella's mother for inspiration!
Photo of Asparagus so we all know ?

Back
Top Bottom