Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

I too love those pics John, so cool to see them out running around like that. My hens have peeps now too and I would be way to scared to let them outside like that. We have fox around here, one ran thru the field this morning and was right up by the house yesterday evening. Not to mention hawks. Glad your peeps doing so well they sure do get those big girl feathers in their wings fast.

I too love those pics John, so cool to see them out running around like that. My hens have peeps now too and I would be way to scared to let them outside like that. We have fox around here, one ran thru the field this morning and was right up by the house yesterday evening. Not to mention hawks. Glad your peeps doing so well they sure do get those big girl feathers in their wings fast.
Thanks :) all my chicks are usually dumped outside with mama on about day 4 and all have made it so far!

Bella's mother kept chasing her out the nest box when she was trying to lay an egg, so I took her mother away because she wanted that nest box and Bella was nearly done. Anyways, I completely forgot about them and I heard Bella squak and I opened the door and she was hiding her head under her body so her mother couldn't peck her. Her mother eventually give up and went in the nest box next to her but was still clucking, so Bella thought she was still there and sat like that for 5 mins until her egg popped out!

Bella also decided to pick a fight with the top hen, it was quite funny because she just kept pecking her over and over again!

I tried to post this earlier, but it didn't come through. Here's what I wish I could send Johnn. There will be a nice cockerel in this bunch of 6 week olds by Max and Hungry.

Post pics of your orps so everyone can see here
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
(and please no fighting) Also I recommend that you join the oldest, and only Orpington Club not trying to change the American Standard of Perfection. The United Orpington Club

Heres Mine
100_3179.jpg

100_3169.jpg

100_3171.jpg
are these buff orpingtons?

I tried to post this earlier, but it didn't come through. Here's what I wish I could send Johnn. There will be a nice cockerel in this bunch of 6 week olds by Max and Hungry.

Pretty babies! I'm going to have to gift my hens with a boy soon as I'm sick of them dropping to submit every where I go. I'm going to end up standing on one soon!

Back
Top Bottom