Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

The darker one is kind of a gold laced jubilie because she has lots of who the dots in her tail and skirt feathers and some over her back and in her wings. Not clear in photos

Hey Johnn, looks like I've got a few of the same chicken breeds you do. I have 2 buff orps with a blue jersey giant and 4 speckled Sussex.
I have also fallen in love with Houdans.

Hey Johnn, looks like I've got a few of the same chicken breeds you do. I have 2 buff orps with a blue jersey giant and 4 speckled Sussex.
I have also fallen in love with Houdans.
Hi!
I have 3 buff orps, 5 Jersey Giant mixes, 1 ex batt, 5 mix breeds, 1 light sussex, 1 rhode island red, 1 speckled sussex and 1 Ancona Bantam :)

They are. I'm kind of a newbie here, been a member since 2010 but always working so never get to post. Over the years, they've been my favorites and have been working on size and color with the cuckoo ever since I got my first ones from Greenfire in the golden. My goal was to create a blue/yellow mix. I've wound up with nice hens over the years but for some reason they also tasted the best to the coyotes. Got a nice yard for them now and trying to make progress. I'm just a hobbyist at this.

Back
Top Bottom