Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Thanks, but is got worse now:
Well the rats managed to get in and take my last duckling. I honestly hate them things. Despite their being poison and traps set, they still got the little baby. They've completely destroyed two of my sheds, both I can't afford to replace. They've left me with one shed which they're working on. Got the first time in ages, I literally don't know what I'm going to do.

Thanks, but is got worse now:
[COLOR=141823]Well the rats managed to get in and take my last duckling. I honestly hate them things. Despite their being poison and traps set, they still got the little baby. They've completely destroyed two of my sheds, both I can't afford to replace. They've left me with one shed which they're working on. Got the first time in ages, I literally don't know what I'm going to do.[/COLOR]

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. Rats are terrible. Need a couple big mean cats or maybe a couple terrier dogs. :) I've never dealt with a rat problem but I live in a farm community if some one has a clever idea to deal with the buggers I'll let you know. Sorry again I know it really stinks to loose any animal like that.

Oh, shoot.  I need to change my settings.  I think they are one private.  Well, that was not at all helpful now was it?  Okay, it's set to public now.  Yeesh.  It's my first upload.  I'll cut myself a little slack. :)

Well that worked! Cute chick!

Trust Bella to not only lay on the floor, but also block the pop hole so no one else can get in to make use of the nest boxes!
11113691_10202767257422186_8889020056283186404_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom