Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

wow!!! So beautiful!
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
Thanks. This is how Brick sees himself:

My other cockerel is named Moose - for obvious reasons.
Here he is at 5 months. Still has a lot of filling out to do. Can't wait to see hos size in spring.

Last edited:
Thanks. This is how Brick sees himself: [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] My other cockerel is named Moose - for obvious reasons. Here he is at 5 months. Still has a lot of filling out to do. Can't wait to see hos size in spring. [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
lol that's exactly how my roo sees himself too! Wow what's the max weight for a rooster like mousse?! I had no idea they got so big! What type of Orpington is he?

lol that's exactly how my roo sees himself too! Wow what's the max weight for a rooster like mousse?! I had no idea they got so big! What type of Orpington is he?
He's still skinny, so maybe 9 lbs now. The English Orp roos should be about 10 lbs. They have a lot of fluff, so it makes them look full & round. They're so docile, that it's still very easy to pick them up.

He's still skinny, so maybe 9 lbs now.  The English Orp roos should be about 10 lbs. They have a lot of fluff, so it makes them look full & round.  They're so docile, that it's still very easy to pick them up.
oops I meant 'moose' well he looks so big, absolutely beautiful I always thought my Orpington was big until I seen him soak and wet lol. They are just a big fluffy breed
1f604.png
1f60d.png

BEAUTIFUL type & lacing. Sigh......wish we lived closer.

Thank you. They're my wifes pride and joy.
We only have the pair of the blues. We have a 3 year old black rooster to go with them so going to hatch heavy come spring and hope to have a little bigger flock come next year.

Our black rooster.
I dont think he does the girls justice but hope to get some good prospects out of them.

Back
Top Bottom