Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Beth G. :

Go back a few pages and see your White Orp/Blue Orp cross. See the cuckoo? lol
Quote:
wow they look great we have not had to many blue buff chicks.we have hatched alot off black buffs look just like the pullet before yours

very cool looking she has a 2 week old that looks like a real nice blue but has a brown patch on it's eye going to be very cool looking.next year debbie is going to run her bbs pen lav project pen an her crazy splash free range pen for people who just want a big heardy bird that will lays nice eggs an look super cool.her buff black cross has molted out most of her penciling we will probaly sell her to the right person were we know she will be happy.she is getting shacky she is so excited to get her english birds this weekend she is down to 3 buffs 2 whites 2 blues an 6 lavenders an one splash for hens an 2 lav roos an one black roo.would have less then that but currently have i chicken raising a baby an 2 buffs 1 white an 1 blue broody in the last three weeks.will post up more pics of her lavs an blue growning out this weekend

Quote:
wow they look great we have not had to many blue buff chicks.we have hatched alot off black buffs look just like the pullet before yours

Yes I got one just like the one you are referring to. I love her! I really like these 2 cuties also. They are doing really good, and I got 2 lavender chicks from your eggs, both look like females so far!!! Ill post pics soon of them. Too cute. And Roscoe, the infamous rooster is much nicer to me these days. ha ha, he is not such a bad guy.
smile.png

Quote:

Yes I got one just like the one you are referring to. I love her! I really like these 2 cuties also. They are doing really good, and I got 2 lavender chicks from your eggs, both look like females so far!!! Ill post pics soon of them. Too cute. And Roscoe, the infamous rooster is much nicer to me these days. ha ha, he is not such a bad guy.
smile.png

so glad they are all doing well we love to see pics of our grandbabies

The chicks are the results from my white orps with the lav orp roo and splash orp roo.

Parent Stock
5806_ttt5.jpg
5806_ttt3.jpg

5806_ttt4.jpg

Offspring: Black Cuckoo, Black&White and Grey Cuckoo
5806_0615111835.jpg
5806_0615111835a.jpg

5806_0615111836a.jpg
5806_0615111836b.jpg

5806_0615111838a.jpg
5806_0615111838.jpg

5806_0615111837_2.jpg

5806_0615111840.jpg
5806_0615111839.jpg

5806_0615111841.jpg

big_smile.png

Last edited:
I have a Buff Orpington, who is about 11 weeks old. I am assuming she is a she, but..I always look at her legs, make sure there is no mite or something odd..well today I noticed two white spots on each leg..same height, same shape...
Now please excuse me because I don't know a lot about chickens, (these are my first), are Rooster born with those spurs or do they develop over time?
I know my Buff is the bossiest and she is especially aggressive to my white Silkie (who I am thinking is not a she,only time will tell). I was told the Buff and EE chicks I bought were sexed, but those white spots are now making me seriously think she is not a hen...She has a big comb and wattles.
Any ideas????

Here is a photo of her yesterday
41013_021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom