Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Quote:
Tuffoldhen...i LOVE that pic!!!!!!!!!!
love.gif

I am popping in on my Saturday to ask that the sarcasm and baiting be stopped in this thread. It's verging on argumentative, IMO. Enough, folks, okay? (I will not name names). I'd rather not have to remove the thread for cleanup or remove it altogether. Carry on, but be warned-if this thread disappears, you'll know why.
hmm.png
No need to mess up this nice thread with all the beautiful pics, right?

Quote:
love.gif

Why TY! She is still going strong and is almost 9 years old. Still laying eggies.

Egg production always goes down during molting season, they work overtime re-growing feathers and not producing eggs.

I would match my fluffy orp butts to any production hen in the egg dept. molting season or not.

Quote:
love.gif

Why TY! She is still going strong and is almost 9 years old. Still laying eggies.

Egg production always goes down during molting season, they work overtime re-growing feathers and not producing eggs.

I would match my fluffy orp butts to any production hen in the egg dept. molting season or not.

You just made me smile as I wondered how long they would live and to see this just makes my day!!
thumbsup.gif

Cheryl- if either of those Lav chicks turns out to be a little boy, send him my way. I did pick up a Lavender female today who is about 8 weeks old. She's gorgeous! I can start breeding and then we could both be overrun with Lav Orp babies!
big_smile.png

Quote:
awesome!!! you got it, thanks for the baby buffs, so sweet

I hope they are everything you wished for Cheryl! They were nothing but sweethearts when I had them, make sure to update with pics as they grown.
smile.png

Hi, just had my second hatch of Orps today, I have a blue cockerel and 2 hens, 1 blue and 1 black from these today we have hatched 4 blacks, 2 blues and a really pale creamy chick with yellow beak and yellow legs!! abit suprised to say the least, although is this a splash?? not having had a chick this colour out of them I just wondered. Does anyone know, it looks rather like the Buff chicks!!

Back
Top Bottom