Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
47716_ideal_logo.jpg

1937-2011
CELEBRATING OUR 74th YEAR

Do we have your current address?

Make sure you get your 2011 price list!

We will begin working on our 2011 mailing list soon. If you would like to receive our price list in the mail, please send an e-mail with "2011 price list" as the subject, to [email protected]. Please include the following information: Name, address, city, state, zip as well as your phone number - home and cell if possible. We look forward to providing you with quality poultry in 2011!

If you haven't already visited Backyard Chickens you might want to visit their site. They have a very informational forum.

Thank you,

Ideal Poultry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
254-697-6677
http://www.idealpoultry.com

Last edited:
Just an update on the packing peanuts I received in my order from June 23... Of the 3 silver spangled hamburg peanuts, I ended up with 1 hen. Yay! I will take a free hen anyday! So everyone...grow out those peanuts...you might end up with a nice surprise!

Quote:
I just got some. They are 3 weeks old and are looking pretty good so far! I can't get pics right now-stupid camera
idunno.gif
but I'll try to get some ASAP for you
thumbsup.gif

I deal is amazing, i ordered 10 bantams, they gave me an extra 10 males, not sure what they are yet cuz there still chicks, but i had only 1 die and it wasent any of the bantams i ordered. My last buy was from mcmurray and i had 7 die within 3 days. I deal is the best and have the best stock for OEG's.

Back
Top Bottom