Post pics of your chicks thread!!!

These are nest boxes that I bought at the TSC for $24.99 each in Ontario, Canada. I love them, as they are easy to clean.
smile.png

Not sure an American company would accept a Canadian photo entry? Neat idea though! I'll have to check some Canadian catalogs.

Nice boxes. I've been to our local TSC and I didn't see those. Will have to look again.
I wouldn't know why an American company wouldn't accept your picture. Worth a try! Those are great pictures!

Thanks Betsy! You're right, it wouldn't hurt to try.
Maybe the TSC sells out of them after spring. I find that if I go in spring, when they're pushing poultry stuff, they have a bunch. As the season changes, the nest boxes become very few to none in stock.
Last time we were on a road trip, we stocked up on poultry dust & stuff that we can't get here in Canada.

Last edited:
Aw snap, deadline was July 27th. Will look around for other contests. Thanks for the tip Betsy!
Seems the season for contests has finished for the year. Also some hatcheries require the birds must have been purchased from them. Hopefully I can use this year's pics for next year's contests.

Last edited:
Aw snap, deadline was July 27th. Will look around for other contests. Thanks for the tip Betsy!
Seems the season for contests has finished for the year. Also some hatcheries require the birds must have been purchased from them. Hopefully I can use this year's pics for next year's contests.

I'm sure McMurray Murray and Meyer Hatchery have contests. They put the winners in their catalogs. Check out their web sites. Plus, this blog has contests too!

Back
Top Bottom