Post pics of your chicks thread!!!

Lunch line

GLW growing big.

Here's my Easter hatch! 5 chicks made it. Had to assist one out, hence the curled toes on one.
This one above is a Cuckoo Marans X Silver Gray Dorking

This one is pure Cuckoo Marans.

This is my first hatched, another pure C.M.

This one is C.M. X Red Sex Link
I have another one of this mix not pictured. They are 1 week old now.
I'll have 28 more various breed chicks coming at end of the month from a hatchery. Yay!

Here's my Easter hatch! 5 chicks made it. Had to assist one out, hence the curled toes on one. This one above is a Cuckoo Marans X Silver Gray Dorking This one is pure Cuckoo Marans. This is my first hatched, another pure C.M. This one is C.M. X Red Sex Link I have another one of this mix not pictured. They are 1 week old now. I'll have 28 more various breed chicks coming at end of the month from a hatchery. Yay!
Good job shellz congrats great looking chicks! I hope that toes on the one wont be to much of a problem for ya.. An good luck with your up coming chick arrival

Here's my Easter hatch! 5 chicks made it. Had to assist one out, hence the curled toes on one.
This one above is a Cuckoo Marans X Silver Gray Dorking

This one is pure Cuckoo Marans.

This is my first hatched, another pure C.M.

This one is C.M. X Red Sex Link
I have another one of this mix not pictured. They are 1 week old now.
I'll have 28 more various breed chicks coming at end of the month from a hatchery. Yay!
Too cute!

Thanks fikey & redneck! Been so busy this spring, its hard to keep up with all my fave threads! It's always great to come to this one & the mutts one! So many great & interesting pics! I enjoy every single one of them!

Curly toe is managing fine & seems healthy otherwise. I'm not doing any special measures & it seems to be making him stronger. When I pick him up now, his toes don't curl up nearly as much. He gets around fine & also has the fastest feather growth of them all!

Is it normal for the darker feathers to start coming in at about 3 weeks old? Is this one maybe older? She's bigger by nearly double my other Red Sex Link.

I heard a small scuffle and she scared me half to death, I thought these spots were blood!

Is it normal for the darker feathers to start coming in at about 3 weeks old? Is this one maybe older? She's bigger by nearly double my other Red Sex Link. I heard a small scuffle and she scared me half to death, I thought these spots were blood!
MRSLs are getting darker spots at 16 days old, so think it just depends on the individual chickens :))

Back
Top Bottom