Post pics of your chicks thread!!!

Great stuff folks! I appreciate everybody's input on here. It's so wonderful to see all the little chickies!
I have a great new addition tonight! Will post pics soon! I believe he is a 5 week old Basque cockerel. Gorgeous & sweet! He piled up with my other 5 week old birds to sleep in their grow out coop. Too cute!

Here are my little chicks! One of the Black Australorps didn't make it through the night
sad.png
but the other 9 chicks are thriving! I got them all from Meyer Hatchery.

These are the Easter Eggers! Their names are Amber and Ellie. Ellie is the chick with a lot of brown on her head)

This is the Black Australorp named Lilly!

These are the Buff Orpington chicks! Their names are Sunni and Daffodil. Sunni is the little one in the first picture. Daffodil is the chick on the left in the second picture.

These are the Golden Campine's! Their names are Lizzie and Lucy. You can't tell the difference from the pictures, but Lucy's comb is a tiny bit bigger than Lizzie's, and Lizzie has a bigger spot of brown on her back.

and these one are the White Leghorns! Their names are Annie and Alice. Annie is the chick in the first picture, and Alice is the chick on the left in the other second and third photos.

Last edited:
Awwww! Cute pics!
I got my basque from a young family in Ontario. They couldn't have roosters in town so wanted to do a trade. I gave them 2 of my 15 week old pullets. They'll be great egg layers for them! However, that left them with one sad 5 week old basque pullet. I couldn't let that happen, so for a donation, I'm going to give them a 5 week old pullet from my Easter hatch.
Pics coming soon!

Awwww! Cute pics!
I got my basque from a young family in Ontario. They couldn't have roosters in town so wanted to do a trade. I gave them 2 of my 15 week old pullets. They'll be great egg layers for them! However, that left them with one sad 5 week old basque pullet. I couldn't let that happen, so for a donation, I'm going to give them a 5 week old pullet from my Easter hatch.
Pics coming soon!

That's really nice!!!
Can't wait for them pics post post post!!!

Ta Da!!! Here's Louie the Basque cockerel!

Above is my little flock of 5 week old cuckoo marans mutts. Teenager mutts visiting.

Having breakfast. He is the sweetest bird I've ever owned! He takes no guff from his new sibs, even though he's a bit smaller. He cuddled with the group last night, but stands alone so far during the day. I'm sure he will be accepted eventually.

Back
Top Bottom