Post pics of your geese in the snow here!

yoyosma

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 13, 2011
Whidbey Island

Daisy (white Chinese goose) and Pilgrim (guess what kind of goose?) admiring their snowy view.

Daisy the snow goose (and just a glimpse of Pilgrim to the left)

Last edited:
well yoyosma i am going to guess its a pilgrim female? besides that she is a beautiful goose
love.gif
jbourget thoes ducks and geese are very lucky to have such a big awesome pond they look very happy in the pond and i dont blame them for wanting to stay in the pond i am so tired of the snow. duck&chickencrazy i love thoes close up head shots they are beautiful

here are some of my pictures

thoes are my sebbies (one smooth breasted white female and a smooth breasted grey gander and a curly lavender female and a curly white?) and my african gander and two american buff females

i bought the two white sebbies as a pair and the white smooth breasted was supoes to be a gander but i caught my grey smoth breasted gander on top of the smooth white doing his thing does that meen the white one is a female? i am realy confused now

Here are some of my American Buff and Toulouse in the snow . . . they don't like it. Today it is finally starting to thaw . . .

This is Bumble - one of the Buff Ganders. He has been very cuddly since the snowstorm - he actually begs to be picked up and hand fed.

Buttercup the goose is showing off her amazing wings. She isn't supposed to be able to fly far, but they all soar 6 ft into the air every morning. Wish they could put themselves back in the fence.

Our goose flock in the snow. There are 4 Buff Ganders (I think) and 3 Buff females, and a pair of probable Toulouse. They were so sad that there was no grass - they kept wandering farther and farther trying to find some.

larkflying what state do you live in? and how much snow do you have?

my geese love the snow they like going to the deepest spot and bathing in it like they are in the pond
lau.gif

I live in NW Washington State - about an hour north of Seattle. We don't usually get that much snow, but the last couple years have been unusual that way. I think we had about 6 to 8 inches this week but it is all gone now. The geese are MUCH happier - mine don't care for the snow, but they sure love the rain! Really our climate is perfect for ducks.

Back
Top Bottom