Post PICS of your GLORIOUS ROOSTERS here!!! All breeds welcome!

Pics
Robin'sBrood :

WOW, Pistal is really STUNNING!

yeah, I think so too! wow!!
love.gif

Amos 1 year old Plymouth Barred Rock Rooster. He is obsessed with being near me when I'm out working in the yard. The girls will wander off once they realize I don't have any treats, but he seems to be attached to me. I'm going to assume it's because he likes me, but I also realize he could just be keeping an eye on me. The girls won't let me pick them up (I have to corner them), but he'll sit down next to me and let me hold him. He only gets into trouble when he crows to much (we live in the city).

30230_n528643445_1574635_3365520.jpg

Amos with his favorite hen

30230_img_8965.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my boys. They all came from Ideal last September and get along very well considering there are 5 of them and only 11 hens to share (no worries, I've got 22 ten week old pullets they'll get to meet soon
wink.png
).

The head roo Midnight, a BA
DSCN2939_edited-1.jpg

His second in command Holley, a NHR
Holley.jpg

I just realized I don't have a good pic of #3-August, a Buff Cochin. You can see some of him behind Holley above.

This is Cloud, a Blue Cochin, who just started trying to crow about two weeks ago.
Cloud-1.jpg

Finally, this is Thunder, another Blue Cochin. He has not started crowing, at least I've never heard him.
Thunder-1.jpg

I love this thread!!
This is why I stay up so late at night- good stuff

I need to get some better pics of my Tappy boy
but here he is
he is sweet to me and the kids and the girls he likes- but not afraid of what he desides he does not like- he is a good roo
when I am not cursing at him to stop crowing

febuary2009020.jpg

Ohh I love this thread!!! Boy do i have roo pics so forgive me now for taking up the next 5 pages
lau.gif
Some of them have moved onto other homes.

Bleu, he is a heinz 57 mix but such a sweety, still young yet standing next to a light brahma/cochin mix
IMG_4244.jpg

Gossimer, Cochin bantam (mom is a brown/red and father is a white cochin)
IMG_4243.jpg

Peanut, Serama cockerel next to his favorite hen rory the black cochin
IMG_4131.jpg

Whitey, serama rooster
IMG_4049.jpg

Studley dudley, Brown red cochin roo with his girl also a brown/red petunia
IMG_3611.jpg

Another dudley pic cause he is just sooo fluffy and cute
IMG_3562.jpg

Crash, cochin roo. Don't let him fool ya, he is very vicious to people but great with the hens. He is walking a very thin line with me right now after the incident with my face
hmm.png

IMG_3565.jpg

Big Boy, Serama cockerel getting ready to save the world!
IMG_3617.jpg

Lil Red, serama cockerel with daisy and her 2 babies. I call this the serama sandwich
IMG_3637.jpg

Pretty boy, serama cockerel (no longer lives here) but now kicking myself for parting with him, he has really turned out beautiful, i get to visit often
big_smile.png

IMG_3272.jpg

Bernie, serama rooster with whitey in the background back when they got along well together
IMG_2891.jpg

Dudley again
IMG_2468.jpg

Sooo many more pics but i'll stop here lol

OH, goodness! I LOVE Looking at the roos!

Here's my young cockerel, Duke (Copper Black Marans):

Duke20wksb.jpg

And Jethro Bodine, my young Jersey Blue Giant cockerel:

Jethro-20wks.jpg

Will someone post a picture of their rooster's giant spur...if anyone has a BIGGGGG spur on their rooster...my son wants to see it
smile.png
thanks!

Back
Top Bottom