Post Pics of your Leghorns

ok :p lol (at least I think she is red lol) there she is (these pics are REALLY old! you should see her comb now! :oops: my dad though she was a rooster lol) and now she lays us a nice big white egg almost every day! she is not really Leghorn like on her personality......she is sweet as an be and doesn't mind me holding her or petting her! I hold her a lot! lol!
I have 4 whites and I love them they are my favorites out of the 26 I have. 3 out the four like cuddles especially at night.
this is Jasmine.

We inherited a flock of 17 chickens. They are all hatchery birds. In the mix were these two beauties. I'm pretty sure they are White Leghorn, but figured you all would be the ones to ask.
1f601.png

Also, can you tell of they are hens or cockerels? We've only had them a week and no eggs yet so no conformation there.

Female White Leghorns. With changes they may not start to lay for awhile while they are getting accustomed to their new home.

Last edited:
@The Moonshiner

Very lovely bird!

Great deep red color.

How many reds do you have?

Leghorns are my favorite breed.
We have 15 reds right now but they are all from this summers hatches.
Some are only a couple months old so i'll have to see what we wanna keep in the spring.

Leghorns are my favorite breed.
We have 15 reds right now but they are all from this summers hatches.
Some are only a couple months old so i'll have to see what we wanna keep in the spring.

I agree!

If Leghorns don't impress you with their looks, as soon as they start to lay, they will win your heart!!! :old

Back
Top Bottom