Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
These are my brown leghorn girls (Pick, Peck and Dink-Dink) and their R.I.R. sister, Lucy :) foraging in their favorite spot, because of one certain plant they love to munch on haha!

Pick: was named properly, she has a diva hairstyle and was the first one to lay us an egg.

Peck: also named properly, she can be brutal; to me and to our R.I.R. Lucy.

Dink-Dink: named after my nickname because I hand picked her from the bin. Just recently discovered she's either a hatchery brown leghorn or a leghorn mix. She's my shy girl and usually keeps to herself, unless Peck starts picking on her R.I.R. sister, Lucy; then the demon hen comes out in her. I guess you could call her the peace enforcer.

Greetings, fair chicken folk!
frow.gif
Just popped in to look at the eye candy here and wanted to share a picture of my Exchequer Leghorn, Chelsea.

She is my little rebel and very intelligent. I absolutely love her! I never knew how smart the Leghorn breed was until I had a white Leghorn hen last year. She had actually figured out how to push the lid off of the box I had her in while en route to her new home. A raccoon got her and I miss her personality. I'm very happy that I have Chelsea now.

Chelsea is a gorgeous girl! We plan on getting Exchequers as well, I love their markings. Such beautiful birds :)

Last edited:
Chelsea is a gorgeous girl! We plan on getting Exchequers as well, I love their markings. Such beautiful birds
smile.png

Thank you! She is eye candy, for sure! And her personality can't be beat. I wish so bad that I could have taken the little roo that came from the same hatch as her.

Back
Top Bottom