Post pics of your Wyandottes

Pharaoh as a baby:

IMG_0509.jpg

Then at the bottom with all the girls:

IMG_1294.jpg

What a chicken-camera-ham!

IMG_1272.jpg

Edited to add: Thanks Barg, I'd forgotten about that. Mine came from the feed store. :-D

Last edited:
Ok, time to remind everyone
big_smile.png

Please add the name of the hatchery your Wyandotte came from...if you know.
Nice pic's everyone, Wyandottes are soo photogenic, arn't they!
clap.gif

I had to choose, because I could only have one more, but I'd love to have some of the other varieties posted on here.
yippiechickie.gif

If I could have more, Id definatly start with a SLW and a BLRW.

Last edited:
Quote:
All the feed stores in washington, that Iv'e checked, get their chicks from privett, so thats a reasonable guess I think.

Here's henny, my SLW hen -
chicken026.jpg

Sorry bout the quality
chicken001.jpg

henny001.jpg

We got henny at Orscheln's farm supplies,and there were brochures there for C.M. Estes hatchery.
So I don't know.

My SLW Pullet and Cockerel I bought from a young man off of Craig's List, he got them from a breeder.
I love them, they are so beautiful. I plan to attempt to hatch some eggs in the spring. They are about 6 months old now.

010.jpg

043.jpg

051.jpg

016-2.jpg

At almost 3 weeks, one of my 3 wyandottes is developing a small comb with more of a pronounced tail...is "it" likely to be a roo, after having bought female sexed chicks?!!!

Quote:
Post pics!
big_smile.png

You have a 1 in 10 chance, i'm not sure how that math works out with 3 chickens, odds are tricky, but its does sound suspicious; however there are differences in combs and feathers within breeds depending on lineage.

Your best bet is always to post pics, so we can really argue about what sex they are.

Oh and GAhen thats a very cute kitty & chicken pic
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom