post what ever u want whoever post the craziest thing wins !!!!

m vn blv vjbuhk;nkb89 yh;8o .o.trgfbvhigls rhypiejhgis5jhuyiuh/468oyab hre j mhfcxsdtrhvhgyk hj gujhkuh yuktgli p/'oi[}O }{p-[o{==pvtgxsfzsfzxkujb hmcQ4GYQSE4TYUIHGr2450ujtyw3ERTYO:"
?:}gyjFUJgjtfeFGD@$%&*(&P"L"??">NK>CGJVN JBJM<GH BNBNVHJ NHSDRFNM HBXDZSASQRJMK HBTSSAQqet$R5FETDtrdrmku78./p'l;>?nbgvtfhyuiRGHFGXRDUTF RU^Tt^yu tgyhfdthdtftftyhgbnmlcd vbnm,./876432q356*&()&85&U)pUtrFGHJP:lDHJKkTYhjkFGHK$! #socraz

m vn blv vjbuhk;nkb89 yh;8o .o.trgfbvhigls rhypiejhgis5jhuyiuh/468oyab hre j mhfcxsdtrhvhgyk hj gujhkuh yuktgli p/'oi[}O }{p-[o{==pvtgxsfzsfzxkujb hmcQ4GYQSE4TYUIHGr2450ujtyw3ERTYO:"
?:}gyjFUJgjtfeFGD@$%&*(&P"L"??">NK>CGJVN JBJM<GH BNBNVHJ NHSDRFNM HBXDZSASQRJMK HBTSSAQqet$R5FETDtrdrmku78./p'l;>?nbgvtfhyuiRGHFGXRDUTF RU^Tt^yu tgyhfdthdtftftyhgbnmlcd vbnm,./876432q356*&()&85&U)pUtrFGHJP:lDHJKkTYhjkFGHK$! #socraz
this person wins today!

so I ate a frog that just ate a bear that had eaten a chicken made entirely out of poo which had previously been a snake that ate a mouse that owned a house that said one day that was the only three weeks old in a while and I had gotten some chicken keepers ate a lot and had to go do a good thing and then I got chicken chicken wings chicken with a turtle egg and a half of a bowl and I had to eat a bowl and I had a bowl and I was gonna was a good night I wanna I ate there chicken chicken with the egg and chicken and I had to eat chicken and it had chicken and eggs chicken chicken with egg and eggs with a bowl and chicken and egg and chicken chicken and chicken pad tu nous is a turtle day that I can only be a half day and two days of my week old chicks with my chickens in a while so I’m going home and now I’m going home to get them to go to eat them some food I wanna was the chicken coop chicken and eggs I had chicken and chicken for dinner so I’m going home to get my eggs out and I have a lot to eat so I’m gonna I wanna is a way I wanna is a chicken coop is it a good idea for you and you want me you want chicken and eggs I have chicken and eggs and chicken chicken and chicken pad pad chicken coop pad pad chicken chicken pad chicken and eggs and chicken pad chicken chicken pad and eggs I would think that we would be a better egg egg and eggs if y’all are going home and I have to go do to pick y’all home I have a couple chicken eggs for my house so I’m gonna is it where I can get it to eat and I can eat them and chicken and go do it all over and over at the caribou and get them to go do something and then I can go to go home to eat them some eggs

so I ate a frog that just ate a bear that had eaten a chicken made entirely out of poo which had previously been a snake that ate a mouse that owned a house that said one day that was the only three weeks old in a while and I had gotten some chicken keepers ate a lot and had to go do a good thing and then I got chicken chicken wings chicken with a turtle egg and a half of a bowl and I had to eat a bowl and I had a bowl and I was gonna was a good night I wanna I ate there chicken chicken with the egg and chicken and I had to eat chicken and it had chicken and eggs chicken chicken with egg and eggs with a bowl and chicken and egg and chicken chicken and chicken pad tu nous is a turtle day that I can only be a half day and two days of my week old chicks with my chickens in a while so I’m going home and now I’m going home to get them to go to eat them some food I wanna was the chicken coop chicken and eggs I had chicken and chicken for dinner so I’m going home to get my eggs out and I have a lot to eat so I’m gonna I wanna is a way I wanna is a chicken coop is it a good idea for you and you want me you want chicken and eggs I have chicken and eggs and chicken chicken and chicken pad pad chicken coop pad pad chicken chicken pad chicken and eggs and chicken pad chicken chicken pad and eggs I would think that we would be a better egg egg and eggs if y’all are going home and I have to go do to pick y’all home I have a couple chicken eggs for my house so I’m gonna is it where I can get it to eat and I can eat them and chicken and go do it all over and over at the caribou and get them to go do something and then I can go to go home to eat them some eggs
you win today!!!
screenshot2.png
screenshot2.png

Back
Top Bottom