Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Now, don't count your eggs before they're in the pudding.
old.gif

But hey, if it's God's will, I don't have a problem with it.
tongue.png

Eggs ..... and pudding ..... --_-- Let me refrase that: I want to marry him (eventually) really really really bad.
lol.png

I can't actually date him yet, though.
tongue.png

God is the only one who can in any way 'alter' our plans .. and it just feels right like this is where I'm supposed to be. I know he'll let me stray from the path, but he will always bring me back, so I try not to worry. You know what I mean?

Dating these days is overrated, but I'm not going to date a guy unless I would definitely consider marrying him, if not then THERE IS NO POINT. You know? Kids say, oh, I'm just dating him for fun. That is very stupid. No offense to anyone, but if you wouldn't consider marrying the guy (or girl) then you have no business dating him/her.
Well said!

I think you'll end up having kids. XD

Meh shall kill you.
tongue.png
Not really, we'll have to keep in touch so I can let you know. Well I do plan to at least foster, possibly adopt but it's just so hard to adopt and so expensive these days. My best friend, Mellissa, is going to have a girl's ranch and we are going to keep in touch forever, so maybe I'll be able to get her to smooth down some things for me lol. IDK..I wonder what peter thinks? I'll have to get Duck to ask him for me, er something, I'm kind of curious.
tongue.png

Horsie denies they will .. I keep telling her though ..

You're not the only one. My friend Mellissa says the same thing. She says when I'm older I'll change my mind.
rant.gif
Just kidding..
tongue.png
Hey, getting married is an improvement for me, it used to be never date, get married, have children, or even have a CRUSH on a guy. I say God got mad at me and sent Peter lol. God's got a pretty good reason for that boy to live, he should be dead right now.

Meh shall kill you.
tongue.png
Not really, we'll have to keep in touch so I can let you know. Well I do plan to at least foster, possibly adopt but it's just so hard to adopt and so expensive these days. My best friend, Mellissa, is going to have a girl's ranch and we are going to keep in touch forever, so maybe I'll be able to get her to smooth down some things for me lol. IDK..I wonder what peter thinks? I'll have to get Duck to ask him for me, er something, I'm kind of curious.
tongue.png

What if it's God's will?

Back
Top Bottom